Ready to market to the potential seller? Quickly initiate set-it-and-forget it sequences on the fly! Time-tested, proven postcards go out immediately and then on a pre-defined schedule you choose. You can cancel a sequence anytime!
Using the command: Send Mail
Sending mail is as simple as texting Send Mail to [the address of the property] to SendFuse.
- Text the following command to your SendFuse phone number – “Send mail to _____ (put in address)” or “Send mail for _____ (put in address)”. A partial address is usually acceptable. Your assistant will conduct a dynamic search and respond with a complete address for you to verify.
- Respond to your assistant with a yes or no.
- Responding “yes” will immediately schedule a post card to be mailed to the registered owner of the property. You will also receive a text response asking if you would like to include a picture on the postcard. If you do, simply text a picture to your assistant in response. If you respond, “none” your assistant will include a google picture of the property on the front of some of the postcards. A yes will also initiate a series of 7 additional postcards to be sent to the owner over a period of several weeks. These postcards can be previewed and edited from your dashboard.
- Responding “no” you will result in your assistant asking you to verify the information you submitted so that it can try again.
- It is that simple. Your mail is now on its way.
Available in Full & Lite versions of SendFuse
To upgrade to the full version of SendFuse call 800-341-9918 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Any Questions? Email email@example.com