Big data is the name of the game in real estate. When you research a property, you can get the homeowner’s name along with all the available property and financial information to do a quick property analysis. Use the (Research) command to research an address.
Using the command: Research
Research an address by using the Research Command. Researching property is as easy as sending a text.
- Text the following command to your SendFuse phone number – Research [and the address of property]. A partial address is usually acceptable. Your assistant will conduct a dynamic search and respond with a complete address for you to verify.
- Respond to your assistant with a yes or no.
- A yes will immediately initiate a public records search on the property and return, via text, all information that is available.
- A no response from you will result in your assistant asking you to verify the information you submitted so that it can try again.
- It is that simple. General property information is now just a text away!
Available in Full & Lite versions of SendFuse
To upgrade to the full version of SendFuse call 800-341-9918 or email email@example.com
Any Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org